Whats up?!?

This week was pretty crazy. We had a lot of office responsibilities this week, so we were pretty busy! So an insane thing happened this week! So we were doing our weekly package and supplies run to the Zone Leaders and we saw somebody struggling with changing his tire, so we stopped and helped him out.  As he was jacking up his car I put the tire on to his car and the car jack slips back down a notch or something and smashes my hand against the tire, the car was on my hand! So he jacks the car back up and my hand feels super weird. We finish up and we get back into the truck and my hand wasn't swollen and it didn't even hurt!  Remember an entire car landed on my hand!  My hand is perfectly fine! My hand is perfectly fine! It was Truly a miracle! My hand should be broken, God truly does look out for His missionaries!  I really enjoy being an office elder, it is a lot of responsibility. We have to maintain the work in the ward we are working in and we also have to be "on call" for the mission leadership and office staff.  It's crazy! 


I love you all and I hope you all have a great week!


<Kia Kaha>
-Elder Barney

(email from August 25, 2014)


No comments:

Post a Comment