Hello er'body!

Hello er'body!

Well guess what! I got emergency transferred to the University of Washington Campus last Tuesday! The missionary I replaced got his visa to Taiwan so he left and my companionship was the only three-pack! I have had 4 companions in 12 days! I am really excited to serve in the Young Single Adult Ward! Its going to be a blast! We go to the middle of the campus which is called "Red Square" and contact for hours! We get like 10 lessons a day, its crazy! The ward is amazing! It crazy around the campus because of finals and break so... its awesome! 

Thanksgiving is going to be interesting though, all the college kids are gone haha so it might be me and my companion! This is his first Thanksgiving as well! He is from China! His name is Elder Zhao. He has been on his mission for a year. 

I am reading in 3 Nephi right now in the Book of Mormon. I forgot about the story from chapters 2-5. Its great story, I encourage you too read it! :)

Hope you all have a great week! Love you all!

<Kia Kaha>
-Elder Barney

(email from Nov 24, 2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment