Hey!

This week I can only email for 30 minutes because I don't have a Seattle Library card, because I don't have proof of living in Seattle... I need mail!! There is the Seattle public library and king county, I have been using King County in my other areas so thats why its weird this week... My zone leaders may let me use the family history center later today so... but just in case!

So here is a rundown of the week!

We hit up red square all day long pretty much everyday! We found 4 new investigators, who are pretty solid and found a lot of potential Investigators! We taught 61 lessons this week! Crazy right! I am really loving the UW campus! I will send pics later today as well :) Life is good! The Mish is good! My companion is funny! Living it up!  

LYFE RWYA MRC ILY

Next week is also transfers! Love ya!!!

<Kia Kaha>
-Elder Barney


(email from Dec 9, 2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment