Heyo!

Well this will be short, new calling, I got transferred to Bellevue, so I am now an office elder. What an office elder does is aid the mission presidency, and the senior missionaries in the office. It's super cool, we have to move around a lot of furniture from different apartments throughout the mission and just run errands for like everyone in the mission, its craziness, we get like maybe 9 hours of proselyting time in a week. Its a super awesome calling though. We get special privileges too so thats cool :) We have like zero p-day so we email during the week and shop and stuff so its great! 

Well Elder Carter is my comp and he is pretty cool! So its going to be a great transfer!! It's just sad I don't get to see my investigators from Normandy Park get baptized, but at least they are making that choice! Oh and they actually closed Normandy Park B so I opened that area and closed it! 



The church is true! 




The mission is the best 2 years FOR your life! Have an awesome week!!


<Kia Kaha>
-Elder Barney

(email from August 13, 2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment