Hey!

Hey!

Hope all is going well!

Well, I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to be on a mission! I am grateful for this time when I am able focus with all my heart, might, mind, and strength on the Savior and His work to learn and grow with that mind set.

A lot of things have been on my mind lately. Tithing, The life of Christ and how special He is, the teachings of the church and having a strong conversion to Christ. I feel that those topics are topics that a lot of people in and out of the church struggle with. Our loving Heavenly Father does things for a reason. He commands us to do things to keep us safe, to help us grow and to remind us which way to face. It doesn't matter where you are in life, as long as you are going towards the Savior and facing him, everything will be okay. I know it. 

Well I love ya!! 

<Kia Kaha>
-Elder Barney

(email from Dec 9, 2014)



Elder Barney with his companion from China - Elder Zhao



No comments:

Post a Comment