I thought I would share: (from Elder Barney's Mom)

This is an email exchange I thought was pretty awesome that I wanted to share…

This was my email from him for the week --- I wasn't too happy because it was missing the only thing I really need to hear each week (because his emails confirm he is safe - and his journals (should) contain all the awesome experiences he is having) so - the only thing left is the following...haha… :)


On 15 September 2014 2:53 PM, "Austin Barney" wrote:
Sorry gotta run you will have an email waiting next week, we are emailing tomorrow because our "p-day" was packed with mission responsibilities so we will email probably tomorrow :)
<Kia Kaha>
-Elder Barney


On 15 September 2014 15:04, "Becky Barney" wrote:
Ok...well thank you for at least saying hello!!  I really appreciate it.  Next time please add an "I love you" with that - haha :)
Love you!


On 15 September 2014 15:15, "Austin Barney" wrote:
haha I LOVE YOU!!
<Kia Kaha>
-Elder Barney

(email from September 15, 2014)


 We get to see this beautiful building everyday!


​totally ripped that off of a white ford fusion- office elder perks :) 

P.S.  I love that he has multiple pictures of the Seattle Temple
that he is always saying how awesome it is to be able to see it everyday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment