Its not complicated, its simple! My boy kendrick

Well hello there!

Today was transfers and I got a new companion, Elder Pulini!! Thats right, Elder Pulini is my new companion. Which is awesome. Couldn't think of a better companion to have at this moment!

I loved conference!  My favorite part was Elder Bednar when he quoted Elder Hales. The jest of it was about Doing the things that are important. Life, its not complicated, its simple. God doesn't want us to be stressed or overwhelmed. We should focus on the things we need to do and then do the things we want to do after we complete our to-do tasks. It got me thinking a lot. What do/did I do that isn't/wasn't necessary. Why waste energy doing things that aren't important? If it doesn't help me progress or help my loved ones progress, why do it? its added perspective that I didn't really have before.

Overall it was a great week! I really love the Lake Forest Park ward!

<Kia Kaha>
-Elder Barney

(email from October 6, 2015)

No comments:

Post a Comment