Here comes the end of the beginning

Hey there!

I just wanted to start the email off with my favorite quote:
"Don't Count the Days, Make the Days Count." - Muhammad Ali

Well this week was just dandy. I have been really enjoying my studies. I have really began to see why its important and what I need to do to maintain an Eternal Perspective.

I have been truly blessed to be a missionary in the greatest mission in the world which is obviously The Washington Seattle Mission! I am so grateful for all the things I have learned and habits I have made that I know will bless me for the rest of my life.

Why is Christ important to you?

Well, Christ is important to me because without Him, there would be no purpose in life. If it wasn't for Christ and the Atonement, it would be absolutely impossible to make it back to Heaven. He gives me peace and comfort in life. Because He suffered in Gethsemane and on the Cross I am not alone in hard times. He knows what I go through and He is always right there. His love is unconditional.

Hope you have a great week!!

<Kia Kaha>
-Elder Barney



(email from Nov 9, 2015)

No comments:

Post a Comment