Its Always Sunny in Good Ole' Bothell!

I am emailing late because we helped a lady from Maine unload her storage unit that she has had and we took all of it to "that thrift shop down the road". We be poppin tags! ;) 

This week was a pretty good week. I am really loving it here. We are still trying to get the work rollin here.

We had our last Zone Conference with President Choi, He leaves in 8 days for his new assignment as a Area Seventy over Asia North. He has been a great mission president. He has been a great inspiration in my life and I am glad to have been able to have a Seventy for a mission president!

I am grateful to be on a mission! I absolutely love it!

Love the Challenge!

Don't count the Cost, count the Blessings!

<Kia Kaha>
-Elder Barney

(email from June 22, 2015)

No comments:

Post a Comment