I'm brainwashed? Thanks for telling me!

This week was pretty awesome! 

Yesterday a guy opened the door and was telling us we are brainwashed. It was pretty comical actually. I wonder how many times his pastor has told him that Mormons are brainwashed! ;)

We also had a special Devotional with President and Sister Choi. They are leaving tomorrow for their new assignment in the Asia North area. I have been so grateful for the Choi's. I have been truly blessed. They have been great leaders and have changed my life! I am excited to meet my new mission president on Thursday!

Elder Mason and I were talking this morning and I had a thought. The Work of Salvation is so important. The church ask young adults, at a pretty critical time period of their life, to sacrifice time to serve the Lord. They want to train the rising generation to be member missionaries and how to carry out the Work of Salvation effectively and efficiently. They are building the next leaders of the church through missionary service. 

I am grateful I have been able to serve a mission! Missions are worth more than any scholarship, any school and any job. 

Have a great week!!!

<Kia Kaha>
-Elder Barney

(email from June 30, 2015)

No comments:

Post a Comment