Hola!!!

Hey everybody!

Well today was transfers and Elder Kendell is outta here...and Elder Kneupper is in! I really don't like doing only one transfer with a companion but its alright, I will get over it haha. Normandy Park is a great area with a lot of potential! It has been really sunny here and really warm, so thats good.

Our investigators are progressing really well. They are really absorbing what we are teaching them. Gloria and Efren are still rad, Brooke is still solid and Trina is super cool.

I am grateful for the opportunity I have to be on a mission and what I am learning, I know that the experiences I am having out here are experiences that are once in a lifetime. I wouldn't trade it for anything. I heard today from another missionary that what we learn in a transfer is like what we would learn in a year, how true that is. What we do everyday, how much we do everyday, and who we are with everyday prepares us for our lives after the mission. Being within sight and sound of the same person for 24/7 and required to have the spirit with you while you work, prepares you for life!

Don't count the days, make the days count! - Muhammad Ali
Love you all!

<Kia Kaha>
-Elder Barney

(email from transfer week - Tuesday May 20, 2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment