Good Morning/Afternoon

Hey everybody!

This week was a pretty good first week of the transfer! Our investigators are doing really well. They are really Gloria and Efren are still super great, Brooke is still solid and Trina is super cool. This week I was studying the Atonement and how to better understand it! To understand the Atonement you have to understand the Fall of Adam, to understand The Fall of Adam you have to understand the creation, which are three essential stages of the Plan of Salvation, which is the knowledge that keeps us going! All of the Gospel is connected, when you understand one thing, you better understand another.

I am grateful for the opportunity I have to be on a mission and what I am learning, I know that the experiences I am having out here are experiences that are once in a lifetime. I wouldn't trade it for anything. I heard today from another missionary that what we learn in a transfer is like what we would learn in a year, how true that is. What we do everyday, how much we do everyday, and who we are with everyday prepares us for our lives after the mission. Being within sight and sound of the same person for 24/7 and required to have the spirit with you while you work, prepares you for life!

<Kia Kaha>
-Elder Barney

No comments:

Post a Comment