Hey-o!!

Hey!

Well my time on UW has come to a end. I have been transferred to Redmond 3rd ward which is a Chinese group!! haha crazy. My companion is Elder Gemperline. We were in the MTC together so it is good to be with someone I know!

This week I decided to read all of the war chapters in the Book of Mormon and try to get something from each chapter. So this week I read Alma 46,49,50,52,58 and 59. Yes I know it wasn't in order, I am reading which ever one I feel I should.

Alma 58:10-13
When we have a goal or a problem, we need to pour out our souls to God in prayer for His help. We need to pray that He will strengthen  us and help us with our problem. When we do that the Lord will visit us. He will give us great faith and hope. It will give us courage to accomplish our goals and overcome our problems. It will give us a fixed determination to accomplish and overcome all things. We have to act on it though, we can't just sit there and wait. We have to act on the prompting.

Alma 58:15
Even though the Nephites were small in numbers, they were strengthening their relationship with God and waxing strong in the Lord. We can't judge by numbers. Numbers do not show spiritual growth, they really can't because numbers don't count spiritually things, its temporal.

Alma 58:33,37,40
Trust in God, don't just believe in God, trust He will do what He says. He will make you strong. Always thanks God for what He has done for you. 

Well I hope you have a great week!!

<Kia Kaha>
-Elder Barney

No comments:

Post a Comment