Hope you had a great week!!
This was a pretty great week! We have been trying hard to meet with our investigators but they have been really busy. Yesterday was one of the greatest Church Meeting! We had 10/12 recent converts come to church, 7/9 chinese members came to church and Yan our investigator brought her husband to church! Now its not just Yan investigating, they are investigating as a family! It was so awesome! The sacrament talks were great and the mandarin class was so awesome even though I couldn't understand what they were saying 90% of the time, I felt the spirit 100% of the time! It was great! Yan and Eric loved it and they felt the spirit so strong! I am so excited to see this family progress!
I read an Article in the January 2012 Ensign
What is looking up?
It is looking to God for answers and guidance.
It is not looking around at others accomplishments and success
Looking up for Gods approval
What we need to do to Look Up
1) Tap Into Spiritual Power
- We need that inspiration to make everyday decisions
- Scripture Study and Personal Prayer
- Be receptive to the answers you receive and act on it
2) Stay True To The Direction You Receive
- Received through personal revelation
- Don't let anyone dissuare you from acting on promptings you receive, even if they have good intentions
3) Don't Be Afraid To Act
- We know enough to move forward
- Use your best judgment while you are moving forward
- We are blessed as we make righteous choices
- Don't be afraid to make mistakes along the way, we are human
- Try new things, there is joy in the journey
4) Stand Your Ground, Be Steadfast and Immovable
- We are all in need of help, be patient, help will come
- Don't be afraid to act, keep doing good, blessings will come
- Keep a righteous routine and be willing to change when additional direction comes
Have a great week!!